SIGNS YOU MAY NEED A POWER FLUSH
A power flush is a chemical solution that cleanses your central heating system and removes any elements inside of pipes, such as rust or debris that may be causing it not to work as well. If left inside of your system, it can cause you serious problems to your home heating. Over time the water in your pipes, boiler and radiators produces unwanted dirt and can cause your radiators to not give out as much heat or cause your boiler to break down completely.
A power flush removes the sludge in your system, preventing blockages and central heating inefficiency. This means that your radiators and your boiler can work more efficiently when heating your home, prolonging the life of your heating system.
- Your radiators and boiler are noisy
- Leaks coming from your radiators
- Your radiators have cold patches, particularly at the bottom
- Your boiler keeps breaking down and needs to be restarted
- Excessive noise from the boiler or the heating system pump
- Your central heating takes longer than expected to warm up
- Some radiators struggle to heat up as well as others
- No water escapes when you bleed a radiator
- If, when you bleed a radiator, the water is discoloured
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
WHAT IS A POWER FLUSH?
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
It varies depending on your house size and heating system as to how long a power flush will take to perform. A power flush will take less time to perform if you have a combination boiler or sealed system because there isn’t a need to cap off the cold feed and expansion piping.It usually takes around half a day to power flush a system thoroughly. You can typically expect a power flush in a three bedroom house with a vented system to take around 5 hours to perform.
The cost of a power flush can vary. Get an accurate, no obligation quote for the cost of a power flush for your system by calling us today on 01561 361147 / 01224 961610. Alternatively, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill in the online form.